Virginia Costa

segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2013

Barra de São Miguel, Alagoas - Kenoa Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort

We went to Kenoa Resort just to visit. I simply love getting to know hotels. Although I had talked with someone from the reception before and they said I could go, the receptionists seemed surprised and I felt they were not comfortable with the idea of "strangers" walking around the social areas. She mentioned many times their guests want privacy. Ok, got it.
Team Kenoa and Architect Osvaldo Tenorio are responsible for this beautiful mixture of nature, Africa,touches os Brazilian handcrafts and lots of spaces for privacy.
 No need to say I found the decoration perfect but the place is really too lonely. I would be bored there.
 Check the wonderful pool by the beach with infinite border.

One detail, you can not smoke in any area of the hotel, even in the suites that have exterior varanda. Again, not for me.
 Lovely details.

 Coconut doorknob

 Curious dried gourd looks like a sculpture.
 Loved the chair.

Nenhum comentário: